Job Title: Carpenter
Dove Contracting is a Pittsburgh area construction services company specializing in commercial contracting. Founded in 2007, Dove Contracting, Inc. has succeeded by building solid relationships that form the framework of the construction process. We have an available position for an experienced Carpenters.
Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications. Perform all aspects of carpentry, metal studs, drywall, acoustical, layout and finished carpentry. Ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, schedule and safety program.
Essential Functions are:
- Min. Five years’ experience working commercial carpentry. Past experience working in an open retail environment a plus
- Ability to perform all aspects of carpentry, drywall, acoustical and millwork.
- Be highly motivated, and have the attitude to do what it takes to achieve a successful project.
- Be able to travel out of town and overnights for projects.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, specifications, addenda, and scopes of work.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with OSHA regulations and company safety policies.
- Maintain good relations with co-workers and clients.
- Have a valid driver’s license and have own transportation
- Ability to pass drug and criminal background test.
- Be able to travel 90%
- Enjoy what you do!
General knowledge of computer skills.
Dove Contracting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Salary is commensurate with experience
We look forward to speaking with you further.