Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Dove Contracting is a Pittsburgh area construction services company specializing in commercial retail contracting. Founded in 2007, Dove Contracting, Inc. has succeeded by building solid relationships that form the framework of the construction process. We have an open position for an experienced construction manager.
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager who values hard work and appreciates the rewards those efforts bring. Must be able to perform take offs, estimate and manage the construction of interior renovation or ground-up projects. In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package with a competitive salary.
Essential Functions are:
- Attend/travel to bid meetings/travel 50% requiring possible overnight stay
- Solicit sub-contractor/supplier proposals including defining client objectives and prepare defined scopes of work for renovations/ground-up projects.
- Reviews plan designs and approaches for constructability and compliance.
- Negotiates and administers the bidding and award of contracts with subs and suppliers.
- Oversees expenditures to ensure cost control of project, and works with superintendent to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Accountable for execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery and implementation.
- Ensures safe working environment
- Manages others on project team ensuring positive and constructive feedback. Ensure team is motivated, rewarded and coached for correction.
- Bottom line…. Be highly motivated, and have the attitude to do what it takes to achieve success.
- Wake up every day and enjoy what you do…
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 yrs. of Construction project management equivalent work experience.
- 5 yrs. experience in commercial construction.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft products, Estimating Software and Project software.
Dove Contracting, Inc. is an EEO Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Salary is commensurate with experience
We look forward to speaking with you further.